Saturday, March 24, 2012

OMG 2 Posts in a day?!

Yeah... I'm that awesome. The TEA website that I need to access to catch up on my job is not working at the moment, so I'm stuck.. Yay?

I wanted to review this awesome new app I'm using called Nexercise. It's an app for the iPhone (I think it's coming to Android soon) and I am completely in love. I can use it to track all my workouts and I earn free rewards as I earn points. When I complete a workout it automatically b̶r̶a̶g̶s̶ posts to Facebook. So far I've earned a free Shape workout and meal plan. The fiance (who gets to play sports at work, the bum) has earned several awesome rewards, including a VIP membership to Zappos.com. (The shoe hound in me died a little right there).

My only complaint is that it is a MAJOR battery killer. My 3GS has crap for battery life anyway, but the motion tracking part of Nexercise sucks it down completely.

Overall, awesome app. It's a great motivator and it lets you compete against your Facebook friends for a little healthy competition. Gotta love it...

I give it 4/5 Chunks :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment