Saturday, September 22, 2012

Hi!! I'm still alive :)

Yes, yes my lovelies... I'm still here. Work has been insane hell. Have I mentioned lately that I strongly dislike my job and my supervisors? Keep on keeping on I supposed.

My lovely, lovely best friend got married last weekend :) It was such a fun wedding! The food was amaze-balls, the decor was so cute (and so her), and the dancing was the best part. I haven't danced that much in a long time.

So you know that along with being in a wedding, means pre-wedding festivities. Showers, parties, dinners, and alcohol. O.M.G. Between the cake and the rest of the amazingness, my waistline is suffering horribly.

In comes my motivation.. I saw a picture of myself in that bridesmaids dress.. O_O Holy hells bells... There are several words that come to mind and none of them are very nice. Guess it's time to get back on the wagon with everything I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment