Friday, August 31, 2012

In-san-it-y

With all the insanity that work has been this week, I just realized that I missed my normal Thursday link up. Oops.

Let's see.. I made a trip to Arlington this week. Good times. Work sent me to a workshop ON THE FIRST FREAKIN DAY OF SCHOOL. It was a great workshop and I learned a lot, but it put me way behind. That and work is just not good. It's actually downright awful. I won't put details down (to protect the innocent and the assholes), but it's not good. While in Arlington, I got to see my lovely best friend Brittany. We were roomies in college and have managed to stay in touch.

I have been managing to eat much healthier, and have recently discovered a love of grapefruit. It's really good! So that's usually my breakfast. Yum. I splurged last night on Applebees. It was amazing. I love the queso.. and the chicken strips.. and the booze tea. There are so many better things for me, but I didn't care.

That is the problem. If I have a bad day week, I turn to food for comfort. Fried food, sweet food, salty food.. Any food. This sounds a bit disturbing as I type it.. It doesn't sounds like I have a very healthy relationship with food..

No comments:

Post a Comment