Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday... You suck...

Monday... Are you sure it's Monday?

All I know is that it's my Friday! Woo! I'm very much looking forward to my next 2 days off. I need them, terribly. I had to work a morning shift today. I made some serious cheddar, but damn did I work for it. Holy crap. From 11am-3pm I ran... And ran. And ran. And ran some more. I was about ready to pass the eff out. 

My eating has been a bit off lately. I'm carbing (hello tasty pancakes) and not getting enough protein or good fats. I'm really paying for it now. Damn pancakes are gone after the morning I had. Oh and the devil cakes were NOT worth the 750 calories I wasted on them. Ugh. 

So... Since its my Friday, what am I doing for my weekend? Tomorrow, I'm planning on getting some ish done to my room. Wednesday is my day with the Carlos (yep, he's still around). 

Next week is our (Carlos and me) trip to Schlitterbahn! Woohoo! I'll be sure to take lots of pics for y'all :)

Here are some of the random Pinterest projects that I'm unleashing tomorrow. 

I have a tiny room... I need all the organization I can get... And I have more clothes than any sane person should own. So yeah... ORGANIZE ME!!

1 comment: