Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Headaches, The Food, The Fat

The headaches... Dear sweet baby Jesus the headaches. I have had a headache constantly for the last 6 days. Not my normal everyday headache. These have been bitches. I guess I can't say constantly, because I was actually headache free yesterday until about 6pm. Then in the middle of dinner it hit.

I can't really tell anyone about the headaches. It makes me really sad when I mention the pain to Carlos. He gets this angst filled look on his face that utterly breaks my heart. He wants to help. He wants to fix things. It's his nature to sacrifice and comfort the ones he loves, so it hurts me to know that there's nothing he can do for me.

The food... Love/hate as always. Fucking Sonic. Yeah... Giving up Sonic for lent was not successful. I tried, but I wasn't able to hold on. I guess the good news is that the breakfast I eat at sonic lasts me WELL past lunch time. It's usually 4 or 5 before I still feeling a bit hungry, and then it's time for dinner. I know that's not good, but the calories in my normal breakfast are over half of my day's allowance.

The fat... Starting the new job... I gained weight. Almost all of it back. I am standing now at 275. I am really trying to find time to exercise and eat better, but my emotions and stress tend to get the best of me. I'm not proud of it.

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone! I write this article to appreciate the good work of DR OGALA that helped me recently to bring back my wife that left me for another man for the past 6 months. After seeing a comment of a woman on the internet testifying of how she was helped by DR OGALA. I also decided to contact him for help because all I wanted was for me to get my wife, happiness and to make sure that my child grows up with his mother. Am happy today that he helped me and I can proudly say that my wife is now with me again and she is now in love with me like never before. Are you in need of any help in your relationship like getting back your man, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend?  Viewers reading my post that needs the help of DR OGALA should contact him via E-mail: ogalasolutiontemple@gmail.com You  can also call or contact him via WhatsApp +2349123794867

    ReplyDelete