Thursday, September 4, 2014

Midnight Musings

Good evening my darlings! Did you miss me?? Of course you did :) Here is a list of happenings in my life this far:

-Moved out of my parents house! Now I have my own big girl apartment. 
-Got a job in the Dallas area! Big city girl now!
-Broke up with Carlos. Unfortunately the move caused lots of strain and he started turning into a major asshat. He was so mean and snotty before I moved. 
-Pursuing someone previously mentioned on my blog :) Yep, that's right ladies and gents... That lovely friend I mentioned several times? Now that I'm in Dallas, we can make an attempt at dating! Finally!
-Becoming comfortable in my skin. It's an ongoing process... Always has been. Thanks to aforementioned boyfriend material, accepting my loveliness is getting easier. 
-MS still isn't an official diagnosis, but with medication my symptoms are under control. No more weakling bladder!
-Chopped my hair off again! If you follow me on IG (which you totes should) you've seen my new, fierce locks. 
-Finally quit waitressing... It needed to happen. I was dying. 


That's what's up with me!! Hopefully big girl apartment means more time for teh blog :)

2 comments:

  1. So many changes! That's awesome. Hope you are enjoying your new place and your new life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new job, new apartment, new man, new look!

    ReplyDelete