Wednesday, July 4, 2012

July Fireworks

Stress has been my middle name for the last 2-3 weeks. Job related stress has been at the forefront of my mind, so everything (weight loss included) has been pushed to the back burner.

I weighed myself a couple mornings ago and it appears that I'm staying at a steady 271. I would like to be down to about 240 by Christmas. I know that wasn't the plan when I started this project, but alas, earwax.

Since summer is officially here, I suppose it's time to get back on the wagon. Work hasn't really calmed down, but I do have more free time now that there are no kids. I'm planning a trip to OK to see my best friend in a few weeks and I have a trip to New Orleans coming up for work. Lot's of travel, so lets see how I complete the tasks set forth.

I posted the recipe for one of my delicious spaghetti sauce recipes under the recipes tab. It's some of the best sauce I've ever made. I need to focus more on my cooking, especially now that I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment