Friday, July 20, 2012

Fangirling and Amazing Food

I made the best dinner ever.. Seriously..

I have a thing for chicken nuggets, but the ones from Mickey D's have started to scare me a little. With the whole pink slime thing, it really makes me wonder exactly what is in my nuggets. That and the grease is horrid. Keeping all of this in mind, I found a recipe for baked chicken nuggets... I had to try them, and they were totally worth it! Tender, juicy, flavorful, and perfect for dipping, snacking, or putting on a salad for dinner.

I found the recipe on Pinterest, and it led me here. I altered the recipe a bit, mostly because I don't keep Panko in the house. They were AWESOME!! For a side I made squash and peppers (recipe will come soon).

As for the mention of fangirling... I'm currently obsessed with a new series and a new actor. The series is called Dr. Who. Time Lords, Daleks, TARDIS, companions and Capt. Jack.. Who can go wrong? My actor is the ultra sexy David Tennant. You make recognize him as the actor that portrayed Barty Crouch Jr in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. He is the 10th regeneration of the Doctor (the show has been going since 1969) and I'm obsessed. Yum yum doctor LOL

A friend of mine and I tend to think he would make an amazing Christian Grey from the Fifty Shades of Grey series



No comments:

Post a Comment