Monday, June 3, 2013

Laters Baby

Howdy my darlings! I've missed you so! It feels like it's been FOREVER since I've posted. I know I've published a couple from my phone, and I'm still working on replying to your comments. Thank you all so much for the wonderful words of encouragement after my trippy binge last week. It took some time, but I think I'm mentally healed from it. It sucked for a while and I felt like shit, but I am over it and moving on.

My weekend was 100% uneventful. I really didn't do anything except work and sleep. I was also completely boyfriend-less for the weekend. Carlos went to A-Kon in Dallas from Thursday to Sunday and left his phone at home. So I didn't hear from him until this afternoon. He said he had a good time, but he's not going again next year. The people that throw the convention moved it to a new hotel, which made prices for stuff go through the roof.

Did I mention that he said he missed me like crazy?! Woo!

He's also having some troubles at home. Poor guy. I really don't want to put his business out on my blog, but if you pray, please say a quick one for him. His family is driving him BSC.

I'm really excited for Wednesday.. It's my next day off, meaning I get to go running! I want to do some kind of exercise on my days off, but it's too damn hot in the daylight and I'm a bum that works the evening shift.

I've recently started re-reading the 50 Shades of Grey books. Why not? It's an intriguing topic and one that I've thought about exploring some. There's a fine line between pleasure and pain... Sometimes I like to pick that line up and skip rope with it :)

Laters Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment