Monday, August 20, 2012

How to deal with a micromanager?

Not 100% sure... Just one of the several work issues I'm dealing with. I feel emotions that I probably won't share with the entire internet. I'm frustrated, exhausted, and stressed. Have I mentioned that it's only my first day back?

I think that one of the many focuses of this blog will be not only making my body healthy, but keeping a healthy mind and spirit. I will readily admit that I suffer from depression from time to time.

I am not medicated (nor have I been diagnosed recently), but I know the signs of the disease. I was medicated a couple years ago and have been considering talking to my doctor about getting back on the medicine. I wish I had the resources to talk to a counselor on a regular basis, but my small town and insurance plan do not allow for that. I know the symptoms and I know myself well enough to know when I am slipping, and I'm slipping now. I'm tired all the time, I get body aches and head aches, I cry, and I have no energy. I no longer enjoy things that I once enjoyed. I used to love my job, now I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment