Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Social!

Sunday Social

Here is my second link up with Keely and Ashley over at A Complete Waste of Makeup. I'm slowly getting used to the awesomeness that are linky parties. Here's hoping I'm able to make some friends!

All about the interwebs!

1. What is the first website you log on to each day?
At work- My email... It's theraputic to clean out my work inbox first thing in the morning. It gets me focused and ready for the day.
At home- Facebook or Pinterest. It's a toss up between the two. Rarely do I open anything else before one of these.

2. Give us some funny websites you visit that we need to know about
theCHIVE and STFU Parents are the funny ones that I visit.

3. Pinterest or Facebook? Why?
Um.. Both? I'm a confessed addict. You can find me on Pinterest here. I'm working on revamping my blog's Facebook page, but you can find it by searching Chunky to Funky on Facebook.

4. Twitter or Instagram? Why?
Instagram! I love looking at all the pretty pictures, even though I'm not as avid a picture poster as I should be. Here's a picture of my most recent naughty splurge. I have a soft spot in my heart for snow cones (best part of summer, EVER!).

5. Favorite youtube video...post it!
This will show my nerd... I have 2 and it's a tie between a couple Doctor Who related videos.. Enjoy both!



6. Biggest online pet peeve?
PpL WhO tHINk ItS aWeSoMe TO tYPE lIKE dIS... Ugh.. Give me a break, thanks..

1 comment:

  1. instagram is way cooler than twitter if you ask me!

    Have a great week! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete