Wednesday, February 20, 2013

At My Heaviest...

Because I feel like utter CRAP today (funky stomach gurlging and headache coming from the depths of Hell itself), I'm going to keep it short, sweet, and to the point. Below you will find a picture of me at my 21st birthday party with one of my really close guy friends... Here is where I weighed in at a whopping 321 pounds. I didn't realize how bad it had gotten until my friend Natalie showed me this picture. Sad eh?



This is a picture of me now.. Awkward angle, but whatevs.. I was excited to show my friend Richard the killer deal I was getting on the jeans!



It takes a little bit of eyeballing, but I can definitely see the changes... Especially in my face.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a hot date with some Pepto and a Sprite. Adios blogosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment