Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Thankful..

I think I'm starting a new thing... Thankful Tuesdays.. Do you have something you're thankful for? I know I have lots to be thankful for, even though I whine, complain and bitch about things.

So what am I thankful for?

*Encouraging words from my dear Natalie over at Beauty and Brains with Brown Eyes. We were roommates in college and have seen each other through some of our highest highs and lowest lows. She read my blog yesterday about the suck known as eating healthy and offered me some super helpful tips!

*A student came into the library this morning and asked, "Hey miss! How's my beautiful ginger doing today?" He's a sweet kid and kind words are always a good thing on a bad hair day!

*Special K meal bars.. I was really skeptical when I opened that thing this morning. How in the hell is something so small supposed to keep me full? Surprise! It works. I'm not eating the paint off the walls yet :-) And it tasted good!

Remember blogosphere... When life looks like it couldn't crap on your good shoes anymore, there is always a little something to be thankful for. What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment