Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Guess Who Got A Summer JOB?!

Yeaaaah.. Good morning sweet ones!! It's Wednesday! Happy Hump Day!! (snicker... Giggidy)..

I'm in an inappropriate mood this morning.. And inappropriate is a good thing! I GOT A SUMMER JOB!! Is it the ideal job? Hell no.. I was offered a job as a waitress at Denny's. Do I care that it's not an ideal job? Nope. RED HAIR DON'T CARE!! IT'S A JOB!! I'm actually really excited! (Couldn't tell huh?) I've never actually been a waitress before.. Could be an adventure? Maybe! Who cares... I'm employed and I don't have to worry about losing my car or paying my bills!

I'm working on a blog entry that I will probably schedule to post later... So a quick poll..

What does love mean to you?

What is love?

How do you know when you are in love?


If you would, PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE answer in the comments or shoot me an email at peppersandonionsblog@gmail.com. Please! Do know that if you answer, I will not attach your name to your answers, but I will use direct quotes. This research is completely not sciencetific in the least and all opinons are welcome.. Some of them I've gotten so far have made me laugh my bum off. I take everything from cynical to sappy. Please let me know!!


-Sammie

2 comments:

  1. That's quite a tall order! ha ha Pun intended for the new waitress at Denny's. Congrats!

    Love is....someone who brings you a half pound bag of MM's when you asked for a single serving pack cause you're watching your calories--and he doesn't really care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go you!! I loved loved loved waitressing, and you will be a great one!! Okay, so...

    Love is laughter every. single. damn. day.

    You know you are in love when you are with someone who not only makes you happy but also that YOU want to make happy...it can't be one-sided, it has to be both. And not everyone needs the same amount of nurturing!

    My hubs will always order my 2nd choice off a menu so that I get a taste of both of the things I wanted ;). He's selfless when it comes to me, and no matter how often I worry that he'll get tired of me, he says it makes him happy that I'm happy. This is our 25th year together :)

    ReplyDelete