Tuesday, May 21, 2013

No Hesitations...

Good morning loves! It's Tuesday, which means I normally would be posting about my 5K training. There's really nothing to say about it, other than having 3 jobs, a family, and a boyfriend I don't have time to sleep... Much less actually get to run. Friday is my last day as a sub for the year, so there is an end in sight! I think I may celebrate during the weekend with a good, long, soul cleansing walk/jog/shuffle.


I'm also sexy and I know it...

I am still planning on walking the 5K on the 1st of June! I'm really excited about it! Even if I have to work that day, I will be walking! This will be the 2nd 5K I've walked in my life. I really wanted to try and run it, but between the injurines and other setbacks, that won't be happening. Now that I'm a waitress, I can't risk hurting myself to the point of not being able to walk.

button

So.. Now that I've updated on my training (or lack thereof), let me get to the main point of my post... No hesitations... With so much tragedy and sadness in the world today, the last thing I ever want is to have people questioning what I think about them. When I'm gone, I want no questions left unanswered, IRL or in my blogosphere. My message for the day is this... Do NOT hesitate to tell people you love them. If you think they are the bee's knees, the cat's pajamas, the shiz or that the sun shines out of their ass, then tell them. Do not let another second go by without telling them how you feel. Carpe diem. Sieze the day AKA grab the day by the balls and have a frickin party!

Because I want this in writing, just in case something does happen... Here are some of the things I really want people to know..

Mom- You bug the shit out of me sometimes, but you are my hero. You sometimes act a lot little BSC, but I still love you. Sometimes I don't like you, but I will always love you.

Dad- Copy everything from what I told Mom, except you bug the shit out of me all the time. I do think that we are more alike, in some ways, than either of us are willing to admit.

Chuck- You have always been the smarter of the 2 of us. I really hope your brains take you far. You deserve so much out of life and I want you to know how proud I am of you. You've made something of yourself, despite our crap education. Sometimes I think you have no heart and no emotion, but you always prove me wrong. You just don't show your heart or emotion the same way I do.

Carlos- We've known each other for 2 years (or so)... I remember the last time I talked to you, before we lost contact. It was Christmas Eve 2011. I'll never forget it, because you said that I had upset you. I know why you were upset. It was justified. We lost 2 years with each other. Even back then, talking to you was the highlight of my day. Your feelings aren't unrequited, and they never were. I've absolutely 100% adored you since the day we met. I thought about you a lot after we lost touch. My adoration was repressed, but it never faded. I'm falling in love with you Carlos and I have been since we met.

I think this is where I need to stop. The 4 most important people in my world. I could write about this all day. At least now, whatever tomorrow brings, there is written record of exactly how I feel in this moment. This feels like a pretty intimate post. Sorry if it makes anyone uncomfortable...

-Sammie

1 comment:

  1. You have the sweetest soul, Sammie! Your 4 favorite people are lucky to have you in their lives! Be well and I'm so glad we are friends!

    ReplyDelete