Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Celeb Hotness!

This isn't only a weight-loss blog. This is a blog about me and my life. Weight-loss is a HUGE part of my life and my ways, but I'm still a relatively normal 24ish woman. I'm a tad zany and I have my vices...

Confession time!!

We all have celebrity crushes... I know most of us do anyway... Mine (for the most part) are your typical fan-girling crushes. Some of them may surprise you though... Especially the first one listed... Here are my top 5 celeb crushes (in no particular order).

I have a HUGE HUGE crush on Jase from Duck Dynasty. Not only is he hilarious, but he's definitely the sexiest of the brothers. He is absolutely hilarious. As of late, I have a think for the beards... I don't really understand it.. Hello Mr. Robertson!




Next up is the beautiful Charlie Hunnam... AKA Jax Teller from Sons of Anarchy.. To date, this is the only blonde male that I've EVER found attractive. I just don't like blondes. Charlie is my exception. Plus the bike and tats? Swoon! I have only recently started watching SOA, and I'm loving it!


The next one of my top 5 is Adam Levine of Maroon 5. He sings, his abs, his tats... Drool... I'll be your stage wife Mr. Lavine! Nom nom nom.


Up next is the absolutely adorable Mr. David Tennant. I fell in LURVE with David while watching Doctor Who. For those of you who don't know, David played the 10th Doctor. Why is David's hair so awesome? It's full of secrets :) He also plays a young Casanova in the BBC series Casanova. I rate sexiness on a scale of 1-Tennant!

I'm notcing a pattern here... Either nerdy guys or complete bad boys. Sheesh. Only one blonde in the whole mix too.

Last, but certainly not least we have the ADORABLE Seth Rogan! He isn't the oozing sex appeal that some of them are.. He certainly isn't a bad ass... He's just freakin cute! I like the glasses and the curly hair :) I am not a fan, however, of his look in Knocked Up. His hair makes his head look misshapen. O_O

Ok my dear blogosphere! Any more hotness in here and I may have to call the fire department! Enjoy!

Do you have any celeb crushes?
Do you think some of mine are odd?
Let me know!

-Sammie

3 comments:

  1. I love Adam Levine..So damn sexy.. I love Justin Timberlake.. He's yummy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand your middle three! :D I loooove Sons of Anarchy and Doctor Who! I've never watched Duck Dynasty but I'm pretty sure my husband's halfway to having a beard like that one haha... I think my biggest celeb crush right now is Jason Momoa. He plays Khal Drogo in Game of Thrones and was also in Stargate Atlantis. Check him out, you might like him, too! :)

    ReplyDelete