Friday, March 22, 2013

No Happy Post Today

I had a couple of happy posts in the works for today... But it ain't happening... I'll elaborate more on Monday. Right now I'm too busy wiping my tears away at my desk.

If you are a religious person, please pray for me to whatever God you so choose. If you are not religious, then good vibes and thoughts are welcome. I have to do something extremely difficult and I'm feeling very torn up about it. Please pray/vibe that the person I am interacting with is receptive, accepting and understanding. Please pray/vibe for healing for me, but this other person more than anything.

Until next time blogosphere... Don't cry...

-Sammie

3 comments:

  1. Praying Sammie!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and the other person Sammie!

    Sara
    http://sbengschayearoftransformation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete