Saturday, March 9, 2013

Music to Workout

One of the things that is an absolute must when I am working out is music. I have to have something coming through my headphones to keep me entertained and motivated. Without music, I'm very likely to get bored and quit very quickly.

I've mentioned a couple times here that I'm a fan of Hip-Hop. I listen in my car and while I work out when no one else is around. It's not that I'm embarrassed, I just tend to want to avoid the cross-eyed looks of people when I'm in public.

Since I'm short on things to blog about today, I leave you with my workout playlist.

Artist-Song Title

Sean Paul- Give It Up To Me
Maroon 5- Moves Like Jagger
Jeremih & 50 Cent- Down On Me
Destiny's Child- Bootylicious
Linkin Park- What I've Done
Big & Rich- Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy
Warrant- Cherry Pie
Kanye West & Jamie Foxx- Gold Digger
Nicki Minaj- Super Bass
Lupe Fiasco- The Show Goes On
DJ Kahled- All I Do Is Win
Prince- Little Red Corvette (Usually a cool down song)
Nickelback- Animals
Macklemore- Thrift Shop
T-Pain & Yung Joc- Buy U A Drank
Aerosmith- Rag Doll
Fall Out Boy- Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
T-Pain- Bartender (Cool Down)
Down- Lean Like A Cholo
Shop Boyz- Party Like A Rock Star
Trey Songz- Bottoms Up
Juvenile & Soulja Slim- Slow Motion (Cool Down)
Ludacris- Get Back
Soulja Boy- Crank That
Justin Timberlake- Summer Love
Rhianna- We Found Love
Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa- Young, Wild & Free
LMFAO- Shots
Van Halen- Why Can't This Be Love
Kanye West & Jay-Z- Ni**as in Paris
Justin Timberlake- Rock You Body
The Outhere Brothers- Boom Boom Boom
Outkast- The Way You Move
Billy Idol- Rebel Yell
T.I.- Whatever You Like
Fall Out Boy- Sugar We're Goin Down
Lady Gaga- You and I
LMFAO- Sexy and I Know It
Chris Brown- Look At Me Now
Jamie Foxx- Blame It
Drake- Headlines
Ke$ha- Sleazy

If you've made it this far... Congratulations. See? There's a little something for everyone. I like to keep the variety changed up. This playlist is always on shuffle, so I have no idea what's next. I know the lyrics to nearly all of the songs. I have no life sometimes :)

Until next time blogosphere... Stay sane!

-Sammie

3 comments:

  1. Great tunes! lol some of those i just cant bare to listen to anymore... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your playlist. Maroon 5's Moves Like Jagger is a song that really pump me up for my exercise. Looking forward to read more from you. :)

    -Honeybee
    http://herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. UHHH...I like it like that, she working that back, I don't know how to act, slow motion for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete