Friday, April 19, 2013

A Little Bit of Light Hearted...

Good morning beautiful readers! It is an absolutely gorgeous day today in Austin... The sun is shining and there are birds singing. It's a little bit chilly this morning, but that's ok.

In the wake of all the tradgedy this week, I feel like FCTF needs a little bit of happy this morning. Between Boston, West, and the events unfolding in Boston as I type, we need a distraction of sorts... So I'm going to be myself, try to be hilarious, and post some random ass pictures... BECAUSE I CAN!



In my big-headed humble opinion, laughter is the absolute best medicine. I'm sure I could ramble on about some scientific bullshit about endorphins and serotonin and dopamine, but really... Who the hell cares? It just makes me feel good when I laugh!


Nerd Humor FTW

So... Funny story... Apparently on that day in dog owner school where they tell you to not stick your arm (or any appendage for that matter) to break up a dog fight... I was either skipping class or asleep. Yep..

I was feeding my family's dogs last night and my brother's dog decides to be an asshole and start a fight with my dad's yellow lab. Guess which dumbass got herself bit? Yep. It's attractive I tell you. And just in time for my date on Saturday... I probably could have gotten stitches, but ain't nobody got time fo dat. (Or the money... $5000 deductible on ER visits? Holy bat shit Batman.)


Preach it sister

 Poor boy... The dog knew what happened as soon as he chomped too. I can tell that he feels pretty bad about it. He was very affectionate and loving this morning. He even gave me kisses at 6:15 when I woke up.

My injury is 100% my own stupid ass fault. I knew better. I didn't think, I just reacted. I in no way blame either of the dogs for what happened. I was a dipshit and put myself in the line of teeth. Ooops. It's super attractive too. I'm wearing clear bandaids because I ran out of neon ones. That's the suck ass part! PLAIN BANDAIDS ARE BORING!
Lama ass bandaids...

Anyhizzle... I've reached the point where I'm counting hours until my date. Thanks to my heifer Natalie, we have an outfit finalized.. I still really don't know any of the details of the date, except that we are going to catch a movie. Scary Movie 5. I'm a sucker for crappy comedy. Sometimes I have the humor maturity of a 13 year old boy. I still laugh at fart jokes and I have an excedingly dirty mind. I am the friend that can turn any statement into a dirty joke. Also happen to be very quick with the "That's what she said!" and the "Oh yeah? Your mom!" lines. I've even gotten my sweet 79 year old grandma to crack your mom jokes.



So... Quick poll... Who wants a recap of my date on Monday morning?? :) Let me know in the comments if you want a rundown... Who knows, I might even post pictures! But until then... I leave you with a tiny snippet of conversation :) OOOOOO DETAILS!!

(For those of you who no savvy the iphone... My words are in the green bubbles and his replies are in the white bubbles)


Never had the balls to ask him about that special way of sharing frosting... o_O

1 comment:

  1. I'm bummed that I missed this post originally because I most certainly would have said, Yes, please share the details! I'm late to the party, but I am super excited that you met a great guy!

    ReplyDelete