Thursday, April 25, 2013

Non Scale Victories!!

Gooooood morning my dears! Welcome to another fabulous installment of Non Scale Victories! I just ADORE this link up (almost as much as I adore the beautiful hostesses Katie and Lex) ! It takes all of us ladies (and gentlemen) in the weight loss blogging world and completely takes the focus off of the scale. Who cares what the scale says? That little asshole doesn't define you! Beauty isn't measured in pounds!

button


This week has been (in my big headed not so humble opinion) pretty freakin fantastic in the way of Non Scale Victories. I've finally gotten back into my routine of walking nearly every night. I say nearly because I did take a break on Tuesday due to my leg being sore... I even went on a 3 mile walk last night. After the cupcakes, fried ice cream, and brownies.. I needed that walk. I was in the zone too! It was awesome! Music blaring, 16ish minute mile pace, I was there... It was awesome... Very mind clearing.

I'm also proud to say that I only ate ONE cupcake yesterday... I bought 12... I ate 1.. There are still 11 cupcakes in my parent's house that haven't been touched.. Go me!!

Non fitness related- I started a new book! It's called Moon Called. It's the first book in the Mercy Thompson series. It's Sci-Fi deliciousness.

P.S. I am still putting things together for the April edition of My Favorite Things! Check back tomorrow for the giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. Great job eating just one cupcake! I know holding back like that is hard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job just eating one cupcake! Sweets are my weakness. I don't know if I could have 11 more around. :o)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Frances
    Notions from Nonny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only having 1 cupcake is amazing! Congrats! Also walking every night is a great new habit! It does look like you had a great week of NSVs! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete