Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Galveston Pictures!

Good morning lovlies!! I am actually in a classroom all week this week, so I am having to write and schedule posts ahead of time. I'll still be linking up with NSVs and Spring Training, just maybe a bit later in the day.. One of the posts I wanted to be sure to share are some of my pictures from Galveston. I had the absolute time of my life. I needed the vacation so badly and didn't even know it. Here are some of the highlights of the trip :)

Lounging by the pool...


The kids got to pick the ribbon for my name tag.. I'm very Clueless...


Momma got bored... And stole my sunglasses during opening ceremonies.


The best Mexican food on the island!


I should have stayed... I could be a beach bum forever...


No worries... I always wear sunscreen..


Pleasure Pier... About to conquer the swings.


My favorite picture of the entire trip!


Motion sickness impulse purchase... Shiny pink squid...


About the cutest stinkin little turtles!


Someone was happy for Mommy to be home!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I need to go to the beach ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be going back ASAP! It was amazing!!

      Delete