Friday, April 12, 2013

Stop Being A Lazy Heifer!

I admitted in my Leibster award blog that I'm a lazy ass and only wear my glasses on days that I don't feel like putting contacts in...

Anyone want to wager a guess as to how long I've been sporting my frames?

Months... Months my friends... I'm a bum. Yep. Don't care.

Now that I'm back on the dating scene, I'm beginning to wonder if I should venture back into the land of contacts or stick with my glasses.. I wonder... I do tend to wear my contacts more in the summer, so I can slip on a pair of sunglasses.

So... I ask you dear blog friends... Glasses or contacts? I didn't pick the most attractive pictures ever, but you get the gist.


Not actually wearing the contacts, but you get the picture.


Reppin the Connally Green! Go Cougs!

Please ignore the under eye bags in the first picture... Long night... These were taken about a week ago..

3 comments:

  1. I think whatever makes you feel comfortable. I don't wear contacts for the one reason...I don't like them. They dry my eyes out and I just hate wearing them.
    Laurie
    Lulu and Daisy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm just going to stick with both.. Some days I'm a glasses girl and some days I just need to wear sunglasses.

      Delete
  2. I think that whatever makes you FEEL the most confident is what you should do :) And please keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete